Welcome



I Welcome All Freshers who are going to face their first INTERVIEW
















As a leader are you able to demonstrate your character, honesty and competence? Check whether you can answer 'yes' to all questions. If you fail to answer 'yes' develop such qualities to become a good leader. If you are good leader, no doubt you can win the trust of your team members. Twenty questions are given below; ask yourself how you can perform well to become a good leader.

1 How I can prove that I am honest as a team leader?

2 can I get good character, belief and competence?

3 Can I realize my own goals and how it related with organizational goals?

4 How I can carry out my responsibility in an effective way?

5 How to listen others with an open mind?

6 How I can communicate effectively with my team members?

7 Am I able to exhibit good leadership skill with my followers?

8 Am I speculative and concerned of others in my team?

9 How can I explain my personal goal and organizational goal effectively that others can

Understand properly?

10 Do employees see how this vision applies to them and to the big picture?

11 Am I able to carry out additional responsibilities?

12 How I can implement better plan for the progress of my organization?

13 How do I offer ideas and for improvement without putting others on defensive?

14 How can I rate my overall performance?

15 Whether I can complete my assignment without getting delay?

16 Am I a skilled person to do my works effectively?

17 How can I put forth my best in producing a product or service?

18 Whether I received leadership training in conflict resolution or not?

19 Am I open to leadership training in the areas of professional and personal development?

20 How should I work to give better morale with my followers and other fields?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment